Wednesday, June 8, 2011

1 month

Our Saylor girl was 1 month old on Friday June 3rd! This is so cliche' but, they grow up so fast, I can't believe a month is gone! She has been a very good baby, eating every 3 hours and usually 5 ounces! That is a lot! She is sleeping in her bassinet at night and her crib during the day. We swaddle her at night. She is on GentleEase formula and we are using Drop-Ins bottles. The boys are really good with her and help me out when they are all in the backseat. Sometimes they can't help themselves to love on her or kiss her while she is sleeping and they wake her up. She is just now starting to take her pacifier. We are enjoying her so much!



This is what we have been up to this past week.......

Harrison put this puzzle together with minimal help!!

We helped host a wedding shower for one of my oldest best friends, Vanessa and her fiance Tyler. It was a fiesta! It was so much fun to see everyone and laugh so hard it made my face hurt.

Hudson hit his head on the door of the Tahoe and it needed medical attention, I called Joel and he said all they would do is super glue it since it was on his face and instructed me on what to do. Now Joel does this kind of stuff all the time at work....me, not so much. I had my gloves on, my mom had gloves on and we pushed it together and I poured on the glue.... no tears, no problem. Until Nanny's glove was stuck to his head, so I held it while she pulled her hand out and we cut the hanging glove as close as we could! My friend Chrissy thought that was a piece of gum on his head...hahahaha

The boys had pajama day at school, they are still taking swim lessons everyday so I take them to school by 8 am and pick them up around 10:15.

Rock Stars

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1 month bday! Love her sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh! saylor girl is starting to look more like daddy!!! love the stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Love the super glue! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete