Thursday, December 22, 2011

A planner for a toddler

Do they make planners for toddlers? If so we desperately need one for Harrison. You want to talk about a child who thrives on routine??? Since we are all over the place this week and through the holiday season we ( as in which ever adult is in charge of him at the time) has to go over his schedule with him over and over and over ad when he finally memorizes it he will repeat and repeat and ask if that's right. He is VERY type A and likes routine and to know what is going to happen like his Daddy! He started this morning about 6:15 asking me if his schedule for the day that he repeated fears correct, God Love Him, I am just the opposite and have a hard time relating! I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of gal. Christmas festivities start tonight for our family and they could not beige excited! We had a birthday party for Jesus on Tuesday and it was awesome, that post is coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I am just now catching up on all my blogs! I love him! There is nothing wrong with being Type A:):):)

    ReplyDelete