Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Purpose!

I brought the boys some treats from the grocery store last night but I should've known they would not have been approved by Harrison Pierce. I got them Gushers, Poptarts, cheap camo shoes and some gum (awesome right!?) nope. Harrison said," ugh! You can eat all of this, that's not a good surprise I want you to turn around and go back and buy me a costume!" he was serious.

I saw him snap the Hudson in the back with a piece of elastic off said cheap shoes and he said "oh I'm sorry!". I told him not to say he is sorry when he does something on purpose..... You got to know Harrison and how serious he is about every word that comes out of your mouth... He thought for a minute and said, "Purpose! Purpose Hudson! Ok?" as he patted him on the back. Ha! At least he was honest. He is funny, serious, literal, OCD and passionate!! He often bosses Hudson around and says, "because I'm the oldest" :)

1 comment: