Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flossy is Glossy

Here is the past two weeks in pictures! I only have a few minutes to catch up and I don't want to miss any cute moments :)

The boys have started baseball, they are on the Cardinals and their coach is Craig Sumrall, Joel is helping too, so far they like it. However, they did get in trouble on the field the other night for fighting :/ I felt like it was me getting in trouble, one threw the others glove and so he got hit with a bat in the leg... lesson learned. 

This is what our girl wants to do every morning when she gets to Khaki's. She is just tall enough to reach the knocker and she peeks through the window waiting on smiling Khaki to come to the door :) She is the sweetest and has been such a blessing to us, we just clicked right away and she feels like a long lost friend/aunt. 


We had a crawfish boil for Dwayne and his fiance, Lindsay. I really do have a picture of them but I need to get those things off my big camera...technology can really slow things down. 

The "triplets" at a birthday party, it was a laser tag party and they had a blast!

Nanny came and stayed with us so I could go take the GRE (thats another story) I LOVE when she lives with me, even if its only for 12 hours or so. Its so fun to share the cuteness (and lacking of) of your kids with someone who understands them.


Flossy is into lipgloss and likes to put it on when we get in the car (like her momma)


These two and I had a special date today, we had a great lunch and then went shopping. They are so fun by themselves, a little sister sometimes steals the attention so they figure out crazy ways to get it back... 

2 comments: