Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer started getting long...

One Sunday the girls got to come stay with us so we kicked it off right with a trip to our new DQ!
Kali Huddy, Say, Kayla, and Harry

Before church one day with my favorite colors and theme on, anchors and sailor suits! 

Sissy found a new love for the boys big dinosaurs and treated them like little kitties. She carried them everywhere and slept with them. They would give me a heart attack early in the morning when I would walk through the house and see one on the floor it looked like a cat or armadillo to my sleepy eyes so they went back to the playroom until the next discovery!

Hudson lost his first top tooth, the tooth fairy has been a very busy gal around the Pierce house, her money is always sparkly....makes it hard to spend, maybe I should get all sparkly money so I won't spend it.

Harrison LOVED this baby dog giving him attention and loving. He has the kindest little heart and he loves to nurture when given the chance ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment