Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Been A Long Time!

Hello, it has been a long time since my last post! We have been busy and sick and tired! The boys had the seasonal flu, I have been tired, and the usual busy-ness. By the end of the day I have not wanted to even talk to anyone much less get on the computer! I am 12 weeks today so I'm thinking my energy levels will start to return to normal soon. Kimberly and Brian Moore welcomed their sweet girl Maggie on October 16th, she is a doll and I can't wait to hold her again. Joel's Mom had her last big reconstructive surgery after having breast cancer, what a process that is! It takes a strong women to go through poking and prodding and procedures of having breast cancer a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. We are so glad that the process is just about over for her. Also, our niece Kayla (11 mos) has H1N1 flu and we are praying for her quick recovery! We had our garage sale and I would say it was a success...a lot of work though, that is the last one of those for years maybe ever! These are some picture from the last few weeks, at the Pumpkin Patch and at the South MS Fair.

The boys are just so funny right now, Harrison has decided to give his pacifier to baby Maggie so we are planning on doing that this weekend....I am crossing my fingers it works we might have a few rough days but it will be good for all of us! Happy hump day have a great rest of the week !


This is the boys with the big pig, the "mommy piggy" Harrison called it.


Going into the fair, I guess navy was the color of the day!


This is Harrison pouting next to a pole at the pumpkin patch :(


Pumpkin Patch was so fun!


Hudson on the stairs, I told him I wanted to take his picture so he ran and laid out on the middle stair, good choice Huddy!

1 comment: