Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nice in November!

We had a good Halloween, I was surprised at how well the boys caught on and were interested in Trick-or-Treating! Hudson was a little scared, a lot scared, of the big kids and people in masks and dark clothes. He didn't want to go to the door and hand out candy. Harrison was into it and handed out the candy for me and interacted with Trick-or-Treaters. We went to my parents neighborhood and Joel's Mom and Ronnie came with us. It was fun! We went for practicality and comfort on costumes this year, skeleton PJ's.

November is one of my fav months there are a lot of birthdays and family get togethers. November starts the holiday season, time for Christmas shopping and getting the Christmas decorations out early! I know this year will be so fun with the boys, every holiday gets more fun with each year. We have been working on learning everyone's name in our family, first and last, they know our immediate family, cousins and grandparents now we are working on Aunts and Uncles. Harrison calls Liam "Liam Brown". I was going over names yesterday and asked Harrison his name and he responded, "Harrison Brown". He kept Brown as a last name all day yesterday! It is unreal what they pick up on now.


After Pudding Dessert....and a long day!


Halloween 09, my Supercute Skeletons!

1 comment: