Thursday, January 14, 2010

Downtown Charlie Brown is Back!

We got our doggy back from training school this past weekend! His manners are much better and he can do some cool retriever things. He was a 100% outside pup but I will have you know this baby has been sleeping on his bed right next to my bed every night, he stays there all night and doesn't roam or bark just snores louder than Joel!! We are glad to have him back and so are the boys. We were trying to have a welcome home photo shoot and well we didn't get a good pic but I guess its hard to get 3 puppies to be still and smile! The boys couldn't decide if they should sit or stand and who they should be by. They now love to play "puppies" they bark and crawl around and want me to throw something for them to retrieve.



Hudson got into Joel's hair stuff so Joel just went with it and styled him up high before bath time!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY I must come love on Charlie Brown asap! He is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is HUGE! So cute! Love Hudson's hair do!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your glad to have Charlie back :)

    ReplyDelete