Thursday, January 7, 2010

Come on in 2010!

We are glad to see 2010 in this family! We started this year out COLD, we had not been out much because of it, so we bundled up and got outside to throw the football and play on the playground for a little while on New Year's Day.
Here is Uncle D helping Hudson on the Monkey Bars!

This would be my QB ;)

I don't know about anyone else but this cold weather has worn me out, I'm ready for sunshine and green grass already. The boys have had a cold and haven't slept too well on top of being inside for over a week it can get a little hairy at the Pierce house. I didn't even have to ask I know my mom just "knows" ... after she talked to me yesterday morning over the loud crying in the background she said she was on her way (YESSSSSS!!!!). Soon after she got here they went down for their nap and I was going to jump in the shower. When I got out (in less than 15 min. mind you) she had cleaned out my refrigerator! Just like that! It would have taken me forever and I would have had to wait for Joel to get home, I just don't do well with that kind of cleaning project (yuck!). She amazes me! Thanks Momma!

Here are a couple of pictures we have taken this week. Harrison on his motorcycle that Santa brought, their shirts are from here . A friend I went to high school with makes them, very cute and soft!

Now let me tell you about little Hudson, I think we might have an architect among us! They got Duplo blocks from Lucy and Grayson for Christmas this year and I bring them out usually once a day for some creative play. Today I got them out so I could fold a load of laundry. Hudson started saying, "Momma wook! Wook Momma!" and this is what he built!!
All by himself! He was proud and so was I!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud too! That's quite impressive! I don't think I could build that. Good family picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't moms the best!!! My mom and mother in law have come to my rescue many times.

    Ashley made Ford some clothe for Christmas. They are nice and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...who makes those shirts? They are so cute! I have lots and lots of architect books I will give Hudson when he is older since I used to want to be one! ha!

    ReplyDelete