Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I took a leap!

I took a big leap this week and put in my applications at some surrounding schools, I am trying to get a teaching job for next year in order to finish up my Masters. We shall see what happens, education budget cuts are said to be pretty hefty for next year.My camera bit the dust on Snow Day so I got a new one this weekend. Its a new Sony Cybershot, just a little point and shoot for on-the-go photo ops. The boys are finally climbing up in the big playground at Mickey D's and sliding down, they are so big :( So this is a great pre-nap activity to ensure a good 1.5 to 2 hour nap... Here are some pics from this week!





1 comment:

  1. Amanda, they are so ADORABLE! Congratulations on taking the leap! That's awesome. I know it will be tough to leave your boys:(

    ReplyDelete