Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Way!!

You know pigs are about to start flying when our Saints win the Superbowl and South Mississippi has a snow day with over 6 inches of snow in the SAME WEEK!! We went out to play early, Uncle D had brought us some sleds from Hudson's warehouse, but the snow was too soft. Dwayne and Joel built a massive snow family in the front while we thawed out and watched Dora. Nanny, Pop, Granny Shaw and Liam came to play and we all had the best time. My Granny is 88 and she dove into the snow and made snow angels, it was awesome!! We had so much fun! I loved the snow when it was fresh but I have to say I'm ready for green grass, petunias, and Abita Strawberry (which hits stores the Monday of Mardi Gras :) Here are some pics, after the hard cut from 187 snow pics to 6!

Hudson and Joel throwing snowballs.

Harrison liked the smaller snowmen.

Granny and the Snowman

The "extended" family

Harrison found some mascara at Nanny's....it's funny that he knew where it went and how to do it!

Hudson and I before church

Happy Birthday to my precious big brother Dean, we love you and hope you have a grand time with your Crew this Mardi Gras!!!

3 comments:

  1. FUN!! And I cannot wait for Abita Strawberry! I had to miss out last year since I was prego and all I wanted was a taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The extended snow family is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those were some BIG snowmen!!! and how wonderful that your grandmother is in such great shape!!! Enjoy her--I miss mine so much!

    ReplyDelete