Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A round of birthdays

Last week we celebrated my 29th birthday.....one more year of the roaring 20's. I had a great week and all of my boys made it special. My parents came over on my birthday and brought dinner because Joel was working a basketball game. It was a great week and I am at a really good place in my life right now I couldn't be happier!

They get more excited than anyone about birthday's, Hudson wished me Happy Birthday everyday last week and even yesterday!


We also celebrated Emma Theobald's Birthday, the boys had so much fun at her jumper party.

Little Porter, he is the BEST baby, so sweet.

The birthday girl with Rylee and Reed.

I want to welcome little Jack Clemmenson into the world, he came the day before my birthday the 15th. Vanessa his mommy is my oldest friend of 15 years, love you guys! Also Happy Birthday to POP today, we will get to celebrate with him tomorrow, have a great day Pop we love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone has had a great birthday! Happy Thanksgiving to the Pierce fam :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete