Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A sweet shower!!

Three of my best friends threw me the sweetest shower this past weekend for our baby girl. It was such a nice shower, the food was great, the house was great and the company even better! I wish I had more pics of who was there and some great gifts but I was busy!


Kimberly, me, Brooke and Vanessa

This cute menu was on the food table and they had a food for every letter of her name! SO cute.

Cake table, the most popular stop :)


The delish cake

We got some really great and special gifts and are so appreciative to everyone that came. I finally got everything put in its place and those pictures are coming soon! We are so blessed to have such gracious and giving friends and family it makes the arrival of this little girl even more exciting and special!

1 comment:

  1. It was a very sweet shower. And you are one beautiful mommy! Can't wait to see pics of everything put away.

    ReplyDelete