Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 24

Getting ready for church this morning I heard little voices in my bathroom and I thought they were coming from under my sink....


So I checked to see what it could be...

Two little boys! They said they were building a fire, yikes! I didn't know they both could fit in there together so I had to document since this probably won't last for long..

Joel fixing the bassinet as soon as it arrived!

I have almost already ran out of rod space in this little girl's closet (anxiety), I love to go sit in my glider and look at it. My mom washed and freshened all my infant gowns and dresses, it was fun to look through and hang them in Saylor's closet. This closet was an office closet with 4-shelves and no rod so Pop came up last weekend and fixed that.


Week 24, feeling great, starting to get real tired again especially in the afternoons.

Hudson started saying Harrison with an "H" this week, he has always said "Sarrison" or Na-na, of course. I am so proud he says it so very clear! On Sundays, after church Joel usually goes to see a few patients while I feed the boys and get them to take a nap. On these special days we all lay in one bed, they have two full beds in their rooms in which they ALWAYS sleep alone. Today we were all laying down, Harrison was trying to go to sleep and Hudson was making some annoying noise that I was just going to ignore as to not break the silence. Harrison opened his eyes and under his breath said, "Hudson, knock it off!", I had to laugh because I have NO idea where he heard this but he was serious.

6 comments:

  1. My friend, you look beautiful! I feel your pain when it comes to being tired ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bassinet:) Look at all those clothes!! It is so weird thinking of you having a girl! But I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! A little girl added to the mix of two little boys will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know everyone else has already said this but...you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nursery! You are in for quite the treat =) You look great!

    ReplyDelete