Friday, April 22, 2011

Mermaid the Turtle

The boys had their Easter Egg hunt and party at school on Thursday, they were so excited. I say this every holiday but the older they get the more fun each holiday is!
Sweet boys

"Mommy can we be monsters in the next picture?"



So on our way to pick up something that the Easter bunny asked us to get we saw a turtle in the road...Joel stopped and I got out to get it. I was going to put it in the very back but he told me just to hold it till we got back home....uhhh no way. So I said, "you hold it!"

"Joel turtles will pee and poo on you when you hold them!"
So....out the window turtle goes for the remainder of the ride.
Even Big Daddy is scared of turtle tee tee :)

The boys were so surprised when they got home! Harrison named him (or her) Mermaid...

It wasn't very shy which was a little unnerving.

It was headed toward me fast! I had to get out of the way! We put it in a little blue crate with some celery for about 20 minutes while we went inside...when we came back out it was gone! We can't explain it but I'm glad :)

3 comments:

  1. Mermaid...love their little minds. Hope y'all have a great Easter. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so funny! haha! I hate he is gone :( The boys are so precious. I just love their funny quotes. Never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm ya'll are nuts!!! you couldn't pay me to touch that turtle!! im coming to visit this week and see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete