Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tonight will be a little easier...

...knowing that I only have 3 days left of work! My maternity leave starts this week. I found out last week that this strange pain/ache in my abdomen is not just a baby it is my gallbladder. I had no idea what a gallbladder did or where it is located but I am now the expert, hoping it goes back to normal after baby comes and I don't have to get it removed. I am pretty sure God intended that to be there for a reason. This has been an exciting week, my friend Heather had her twin baby boys at 35 weeks, just like I did! They are the CUTEST little babies. They are in the NICU but doing very well! I can't wait to watch them grow, congrats to The Stockett's!! We went to Mitchell Farm's on Saturday for their Easter Egg Patch. It was a beautiful day, the boys, Harrison, Hudson and Liam had a great time! WARNING: BOYS WITH VERY SHORT HAIRCUTS IN PICS AHEAD! We won't be getting a haircut for another year!!

Brothers


Liam on the tractor

Harrison pumping water

Hudson on the tire swing

While on our way to Hattiesburg this Friday (the boys and I), Hudson said, "Hey Mommy I think I can spell my name!" and began, "H-U-D-S-O-N!" OMG! I about went off the road turning around to gasp and holler and yell "Great job!" wow, that came out of nowhere! I am so proud of my little speller, he is now trying to learn Harrison's name.




2 comments:

  1. Way to go Hudson! What a smart boy :) I love the Easter themed blog, too. I hate it when Jackson gets a haircut...it seems like they always cut it too short.

    Thanks for the shout out :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you! Especially about your last day of work! BTW, you don't even look pregnant in this picture. Hope you feel better soon with the gallbladder :/ The boys look precious. We like short hair :)

    ReplyDelete