Friday, August 12, 2011

First day of K-3!

The boys started preschool this week at St.John's Day School here in Laurel. They will be going 5 days from 7:45 - 11:45! There are two Pre K-3 classes so the boys are in different classes... VERY hard decision, but it's for the best and after this week we felt really good about it. There was another set of twins that were separated too. Hudson's teachers are Mrs.Panda and Ms.Jenny and Harrison has Mrs.Mary Ann and Mrs.Elizabeth. They are the sweetest people and we are so excited about all the great things they are going to get to do and learn this year! The boys see each other at recess and bathroom. Hudson said yesterday, "I saw Harrison when I went to the bathroom and he waited on me". They are excited to see each other after school and enjoy talking about what each one did to one another, it's precious! The boys didn't cry at all, Hudson looked back but he didn't waiver. Mommy cried like baby after they were out of the car and then was fine :)

Harrison ready to go!

Hudson is a little nervous but doesn't say much!

The boys together before we pull out.

They thought I would let them get by with this picture....I didn't realize it until after I took it that they each had a wad of gum in their mouth, I laughed out loud as I was going through these on my computer so I had to add it. I made them take it out and hold it in their hand in the picture above this one.

Daddy scooping up a load of boys to go bed! Now we are back in a routine and I think we all are going to thrive in a routine! Sigh....these boys are saying the pledge now, all growns up :')

3 comments:

  1. Love the gum picture! That's hilarious!

    Glad you're doing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad their first week went so well! Precious pics! I'm am so affraid I am not going to make it back to my car before I start boo hoo'ing! I am dreading the day so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this made me cry! They are just too big too quick:(

    ReplyDelete