Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Charlie goes to bed

We got our lab, Charlie, shaved a couple weeks ago and he looks and feels great! No more piles of hair everywhere outside. I gave him a good bath and we let him in to tuck the boys into bed and you would not believe the cackles of belly laughs that poured out of their room, I could hardly stand up I was laughing so hard. They thought it was hilarious that he was laying in their bed, when he was probably really thinking "thank you thank you thank you, I will lay down and not move if I can stay in here all night!" and he was laying still and not moving so we wouldn't notice him I guess.....soooo, now we have started something and he comes in every night to say goodnight!



Where is Hudson??

There he is!

She slept really well like this! Her Daddy and Mawmaw both sleep with their arms over their head...maybe its genetic! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. Precious!! I just laughed out loud. I could just hear the laughter and picture this scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pick her up & give her a big kiss! I love the boys headboards by the way. I just bought some old shutters to use as a headboard when I re-do Reid's room.

    ReplyDelete