Monday, November 21, 2011

Let me fill you in...

This is the longest I have gone without blogging...It has been quite busy around here! I have to say as crazy and unstable as this life can be right now... the kids are all at the most fun ages and are saying the funniest things. They are fun to hang out with...if they have napped and eaten ;)

Harrison at the doctor when we found out he has asthma, (who knew!?) I hope it is something that is not constantly around and he will grow out of! We now have steroids, allergy meds, nebulizer and antibiotics to give to a kid that has hysteria when its time to take a vitamin.

Kayla our youngest niece turned 3!! We went to her fun party at Mitchell Farms.


Kayla, 3, Kali, 5

It's Halloween everyday at our house!

I turned 30 this month and Joel had a surprise party for me at home... and he did such a good job. We had tornadoes the night before and had no power all day and as the first guest showed up it turned on, he was sweating it!

I made the comment how birthday parties really do change with age...10 years ago I didn't know this many kids much less were there kids at my birthday party!! I loved having them there they always make it more exciting!

Joel and his Dad hanging new curtains!

Uncle Matthew assisted ;)

Before
After

My 3 stooges

1 comment: