Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I'm so far behind I was minutes from giving up... So I'm going to try to do this from my phone to catch up! Miss Saylor had her First Thanksgivings this year! We had a great week of family and food and started at my parents house, went to Joel's moms on Thanksgiving and hosted his Dad and family on Saturday. Uncle D even came to visit!! Saylor is saying "da da da" and talking all the time. Harrison is asking everyday how many days left till Christmas and has got great holiday spirit! Hudson wants to watch all nature and hunting shows now over cartoons :( We are decorated for Christmas and enjoying all the magic it brings having little ones around :)

Here is their tree they decorated for their room.

Here is Saylor's tree

These were hysterical, they came home from school with these.... if you know Joel you know this is going to put some pressure on him as he doesn't hunt! But looks like he will have to give it a go this year!

The kids table at our Thanksgiving was very helpful in keeping attention!

Harrison had his first "coffee" (hot chocolate) and giggled the whole time.


Sissy on Thanksgiving

I pulled out the tea party on our Thanksgiving, it hasn't seen the light of day so I thought if not now I will never get it out!

This is Harrison's, so sweet and so true for him!

1 comment:

  1. This post was adorable. I LOVE the pictures of all of them by their trees:) I could eat Saylor up!!

    ReplyDelete