Friday, May 11, 2012

Creature Report

Ever watch Octonauts? That's a favorite at my house right now so I'm going to do a creature report on Saylor! She went to her 1 year check-up today, I'm pleased to report she is now showing up on the growth chart for weight (for the first time!)
26 lbs (95th)
30 inches (75th)

She had to go back to the ENT this week to get her tube unplugged (I think she was traumatized) so now everything checked out just fine! She says "mama" "dada" "hey!" "egg" and can bark like Charlie. She is not walking but likes to push her stroller around so maybe it won't be long?? She is sleeping all night (now that ears are fixed) I usually have to wake her to take the boys to school and has two long naps during the day. She will eat almost anything she can pick up and as of today is off the bottle!
"Creature Report, Creature Report!"

4 comments:

  1. So precious! That's exactly what B weighed at a year. Healthy girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!!! Reid likes Octonauts...I had no idea what it was until he was asking for it the other day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creature Report! Jackson LOVES that show.

    Love that girl.

    ReplyDelete