Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Dreams

Our summer has begun but according to Harrison's calendar we are already planned out through June with VBS, beach trip, swim lessons, birthday parties, and cousins visiting. I know we have many years, but I want I show these kids the world! There are so many things on my "summer to do list" I just need more time as money! Doesn't everyone? They are so inquisitive and curious about everything, it's a fun(and exhausting!!) time right now. These are just some pics from my phone... Addy came to stay with us last Friday, she and Saylor are 5 weeks apart and she is a walker....it didn't rub off! We had watermelon at Nanny and Pops, made a pillow path (if you fell off you were in the lava) had our first pigtails and took a nap with daddy ❤.

No comments:

Post a Comment