Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Siri

These kiddos have been swimming twice a day this week with swim lessons being every night and finding a pool to jump in during the day. Summer is definitely in full effect with the heat and day time boredom :/ This morning I heard Hudson trying to talk to Siri( the lady in the iPhone that can do anything). He was talking low so I couldn't hear him ... He said,"Excuse me, can you buy me a toy please?" and she was probably saying "sorry I can't understand that request" he finally asked,"can you get my Nanny to buy me a toy please?" and she said "ok, when do you want me to remind you?" and he said,"today please!" I was laughing out loud and he didn't know I could hear everything! Siri gets used a lot in the car so he probably thinks she is sitting somewhere ready to take her orders! At least he used his sweet manners with her!

1 comment: