Monday, July 2, 2012

Idle hands

I have had to try to keep the boys busy because we all know idle hands..... Anyway one day I was going to get them out (a change of scenery is often the quick fix) and they wanted to go eat donuts and ride the 4-wheelers at the mall... Cheap and easy enough! They just finished swim lessons at the Natatorium and I agree with the instructor..."just keep them in a pool and they will swim, they have to explore!". Our Liam turns 6 on the 4th and we had his birthday this weekend. Last, while the Priss was napping the big boys helped me bake some cookies! That was fun and besides the cracked egg that fell (was thrown) on the floor it was not a bad mess!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you meant by riding 4 wheeler's at the mall! We are at my parent's in Moselle right now. I may have to check that out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pics! Saylor is just too beautiful! Love the pic of boys in their aprons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them in their aprons! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete