Friday, September 14, 2012

16 months old

This is a little late but Saylor just had her 15 month check up (at 16 mos). She weighs 27 lbs and 12oz and is 31 inches tall! I think she will be long like her Daddy and Mawmaw. She doesn't say a whole lot but she has a lot to say .... Mama, dada, ball, bath, baby Mawmaw and nana when she wants to and variations of the boys names. She wants to be outside ALL the time no exceptions. She is still taking two 2-hour naps and sleeps all night. Except for this week, she has her first ear infection since tubes and I forgot about the fun that comes with those :/ We are enjoying our little girl and the reason she doesn't have to say anything because there are four people in this house that jump if she points to something ... we've got to stop!

She no longer loves her high chair, I think it is because the boys aren't in one, so this is her preferred perch which is fine except when I leave a BUTCHER knife on THE BUTCHER block... I am trying to be more careful. The boys stayed in their chairs until they were at least 3!

We found this jewel at a friend's rummage sale and it has been well worth the $5.

This is what it looks like while I get ready everyday....she HAS to stand in a chair at the sink, I need a bigger vanity if I'm going to have to share it!

Saylor and her big brother enjoying some fresh air. 

2 comments: