Saturday, September 22, 2012

I should've known....

That the very second I stepped foot back inside a school I would get strep throat and a cold! That stuff knocked me down.... and mommies don't have time for that. I finally feel alive again today. Saylor has been so sick too with a cold and stubborn ear infection (with tubes!). Here are a few pics from the week....

(Cringe!! I know.) This is all she wanted to do at the doctor's office, lay on the floor :(

My project this week, staining a board that is going to be a shelf behind our couch (Pinterest).

Big girl with a pony.

Hudson's head hit our concrete floor....

My homemade stain, vinegar and steel wool, it was a mess  but it worked!

2 comments:

  1. :( :( Sorry about the sickness. Ty's already had a cold too :( Loving Say's ponytail, ha! Hudson's bump looks fierce! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week for you, sista!! You need a hot bath and a glass of wine!!

    ReplyDelete