Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Magic Kingdom Day 4


Our last day we went back to the Magic Kingdom to ride our favorites and a few we missed. This was our most relaxed day! We used the "Undercover Tourist" app on our iPhone and it shows park crowd levels among other things and this day the Magic Kingdom was GREEN which meant low crowd level. So it was a laid back day, very short wait lines, I think the longest on was 20 minutes and that was Splash Mountain, our favorite. These boys woke up and they were 5 years old!

One sunshine didn't feel like holding his hand up, but I know he was beaming inside ;)

This is outside of Chef Mickey's where we had their character breakfast and birthday celebration.


Their individual cupcakes and candles (Mickey thinks of everything!)


I think this would probably be our favorite place to eat, definitely a kids restaurant, don't go here on a date!

Chef Mickey

 Sweet Minnie kissed them both.

 "Like a helicopter"  haha, no this is when the whole restaurant gets crunk and celebrates every ones birthday, it was so cute!

Fall has arrived at Disney!

Mickey pumpkins were everywhere and the best decorations, landscaping....you name it.

This is what it's all about!

"Partners" the statue says

Mickey's Philharmagic

Splash Mountain!

Rest time for Harrison and Daddy, they napped in a vacant and air conditioned outside cafe and Hudson and I went shopping for Saylor!!

Look where the cleaning ladies left some toys! He thought that was so funny.

This is picture Hudson drew right before they went to sleep, he said," Momma, Say-wer is in my heart so I wrote her this note" , he missed his sissy and so did we! 

Here is the loot that they got from the trip (1 toy a day big or small) and 2 that were won on the midway games.

This is the last pic of the trip and it was the last leg of our trip....we were all feeling a little crazy at this point!!


If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Walt Disney 

3 comments:

  1. I've loved all these posts!! I'll be coming to you for tips & advice when we take a trip one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! Gives me the warm and fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love!!! Soooo fun!!! Glad y'all had a great time :) I've enjoyed your trip myself :)

    ReplyDelete