Thursday, October 25, 2012

91 and having fun

We celebrated my Granny Shaw's 91st birthday last weekend. She is just as spunky as ever and we had a great time outside and uncle LJ's and Aunt Pat's house as usual. We got some new horses across from our house that Hudson and Saylor want to go talk to everyday, they have affectionately named them "white-bootie" "nonnie" and "James". I guess they are all boys ;) We got school pictures back and I want to give a shout out to Scruggs Photography, I asked them for just a pic of the boys together and they didn't want extra money for two in the picture but also sent home 2 5x7's of each boy by themselves! How nice and thoughtful! I have to show a pic of Saylor and her buggy, she pushes it from room to room following me all day and puts random things from each room in it. I found one of my t-shirts from the dirty clothes pile in it yesterday. She drives it kind of like I drive my car... She thinks she is king of the road and that people (me and the boys) will move out of the way for her!

1 comment:

  1. I hope I look that good at 91!!! Yay for Granny Shaw!

    ReplyDelete