Monday, January 14, 2013

A Clean 2013

..... That's a great way to sum up how we want this year to go... house, food and everything CLEAN! Happy New Year! I have put off posting because I am waiting on some Christmas pictures and I was getting so behind I decided to skip ahead :) The New Year came in with bang or a spark I should say. I told Joel I would run by the fireworks stand and get a few so that we could be festive with the kids. He was certainly not impressed with my selection of fountains, black snakes, sparklers (green, blue, multicolor and neon!) and one set of Roman Candles. It was nice and peaceful I thought. We I was ready for school to get started back and us get back to a routine! Here is what we did the first week of 2013!

They brought out their new chairs to watch the sparkler extravaganza. It was freezing!

Hudson grinds his teeth awfully bad at night and wakes up with headaches so I got him a football mouthpiece, he thought it was cool just to wear around.

Saylor's first New Year that she can partake in! She did good and was not scared of the fireworks.

I love this...her first sparkler :)

Daddy tried to get inventive and make the show more exciting, it was just right ;)

We brought out all our new art supplies and had an art morning. We got Joel's grandpa's old tackle box to put all of their new colors, markers, and finger paints in.


The girls came to stay with us one night and we went to the park and played and McDonald's for lunch.

Kali has recently lost 4 teeth! It happened so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment