Saturday, May 25, 2013

Playing Catch-up

We went to Kali's recital in Petal and it was really good! Reminded me of our old dance company La Studio, the theme and performances were all out just like Mrs.Lori used to do. Kali is so limber and already such a good dancer for her age I'm sure she will be doing this for a long time. We went to eat at the Wharf afterwards where the highlights were Hudson eating Gator Bites for the first time and he loved them and Harrison losing his second tooth, thanks to Pappy helping him pull it on out!
Harrison lost his second tooth so he is without bottom teeth!

All the kiddos at the Wharf after the recital.

Huddy surfing in my room "getting ready for the beach" and in baseball socks....

I had just painted my nails so I couldn't take Say's toenail polish off so her sweet big brother volunteered and did a great job, he loves this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment