Friday, September 27, 2013

Capture this

I wanted to have the boys pictures made together since they both are toothless on top right now. They have each lost 4 teeth and it is kind of early, but they both got their first tooth at 4 months and the dentist has always said "early in, early to lose". So my oldest friend happens to be a stellar photographer and really tries to preserve the mood in these black and whites, she calls them her "Moody Black and Whites". I asked her to do these and they turned out beautiful!

Here is Heather snapping the boys which looks a little silly until you see the product below...

Now this is our boys in every facet!

Here is one of Saylor, excuse the watermark I totally ripped this from my gallery because I wanted to show how great they turned out!

I don't know if I have made this clear yet, but this right here is so true to our lives right now. Joel's heart is right here beating outside of his body as he paints its toes! He LOVES this baby girl. He is actually left handed but it was so awkward to paint toes for the first time I guess right felt just the same. 

We went for a late night yogurt run and this is as good as it gets on family snapshots...Saylor actually refused to look at the camera but Joel acted like he already took the picture and then she looked at him like this...

We went to our friend Mary Collis Patrick's birthday party and it was so lovely, all pink and she had all of my favorite candies as part of her spread...Cotton Candy Jelly Bellies and Strawberry and Cherry Starbursts! Here is Saylor and her Khaki after she got her lips glossed. 

My morning walking buddies.

The boys started Rhythm/Drum lessons from Mr.John Milham and they love to jam out! He explained to me that no matter what music path they take (if any) they will need to know rhythm, beats and notes in each one so we are doing this to prepare us for the "Pierce Bros Band Summer Tour 2027".


No comments:

Post a Comment