Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kindergarten here they come!!!

They went to their first day of Kindergarten on August 6, 2013!
Harrison wants to be a doctor or a principal and live at home and Hudson wants to be a Game Warden or Turtle Man. 

Harrison is in a size 12 shoe and wearing mostly size 6 shirts and 5 shorts. They started a new morning routine and they get up with an alarm and get dressed and brush teeth before coming out of their room, it's working great for all of us!

Hudson is in a size 1 shoe (skipped size 13 all together) and 6 in shirts and 5 in shorts. They still dress alike (and want to) its so easy to pick one thing out! Harrison gets a little concerned when I've picked out different outfits :/ So for now we are still matching, that seems to be a popular question this year. I get it that I can't do this forever but it works for us and I think they find each other this way. I KNOW they like the attention of the "are you twins?" and "look they're twins!" ;)

Saylor was excited too!

They went right to their seats and didn't even look back at me!


Say wanted to stay too! Yes, she is in PJ's and does not have a bow. I'm not super woman ... baby steps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment