Friday, July 25, 2014

Then and now

Saylor had her first recital in May, she just so happened to be what I was in my first recital...a tweetie bird! Actually her song was called "Tattle-Tale Duck" how fitting.

Me circa 1984 and 20 years later my Saylor, full circle.

Say after the recital with her favorite, Uncle Maffew (Matthew).



Her group in their ballerina tutus

This was in 2009



This is 5 years later :)



These two...... 



Harrison saved up his money and bought a new pair of skates, look at that grin, so much pride!

I've been having some thyroid issues and had to get a scan, when we walked in they said, "you can just set her on that bed over there.", I thought to myself "yeah right, she will just sit right there and let me go get in that machine..." As I figured she panicked, so this is how I got my scan. There was no radiation involved with her, I had swallowed a radioactive pill so I was the one with the radiation :/


My boy wanted to cut his hair off....we decided we would revisit this convo in third grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment