Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Joel pretty much takes care of all the boy bathing these days, it helps me get the kitchen cleaned and their bedtime things ready...thank you sweet Joel! They are getting practice at drinking out of big cups, and doing a great job! Their coordination is really getting better!

I have not been keeping up like I should, but as summers go we are pretty much off schedule! Also, it seems like H and H are awake much more these days than they used to be, naps are fewer and bedtimes are later. As I am typing my sweet Huddy just brought me the plunger, lovely. Anyway, the boys are talking up a storm and can just about repeat anything we say, which means we (ok mainly me) have to be more choosy with my expressive words.... I have some catching up to do with blogging so here a few pics and check back because I will be updating more.

No comments:

Post a Comment