Friday, November 20, 2009

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks, Lucy and Aunt Ashley came to stay with us one night and it was so nice to just hang out and not have anything going on! The boys went to Kayla's 1-year birthday party last weekend and we have been playing outside a lot. The guys are putting together the boys new swing set this weekend, I am excited about it, I will post an update when it's done! Have a great weekend!

Hudson riding his scooter, he is getting pretty good, Harrison likes his trike better.


They love to sit on Daddy's mower!

Lucy ("Sucy" to Harrison) and the boys


Playing under the covers and jumping on the bed.....which is a no :)


Harrison has found where I keep my lip gloss and knows how to unscrew and use it, we were in Lowe's the other day and while I was looking at rugs he managed to get in my purse and paint his face and lips....with nothing to wipe it off with he had to wear it until we got back to the car.

1 comment: