Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving week! My family came over for lunch on Thanksgiving day than we went to Joel's Mom's house. It was sooooo great having Joel home this week! We went to The Lewis' lights Friday and than for a movie date to see the Blind Side....which was 2-thumbs up! The boys (all 3) went to split wood with Uncle Matthew and Pawpaw Saturday and the little boys had so much fun outside picking up sticks and riding the four-wheeler. I got an awful case of food poisoning Saturday from lunch at a local establishment...I thought I was going to die, I'm a hard patient so a big thanks goes out to Joel and my Mom for trying to keep me alive!! We are about to go see our doggy Charlie at obedience school, hope he remembers us. The trainer said he is doing so well and is very smart, I am a proud mommy! We have so much to be thankful for this week , the boys are a great age for holiday season and Christmas is going to be even better. Some things that our boys are doing now and interested in are:

Harrison - LOVES coffee... so strange, he waits until I have the last sip in my cup in the morning and savors the flavor! His favorite shows are Wubbzy and Dora. He has a new love for Snowmen and will point them out everywhere. He also loves Robots...who knew?

Hudson - LOVES coke...I don't like to give them coke AT ALL so sometimes when they really get on a kick I will pour a little diet Root beer in a little cup, no sugar no caffeine, which means I have to be a closet Diet Dr.Pepper with Cherry drinker, literally in the closet. His favorite shows are Wubbzy and Little Bill. He still loves horses more now than ever and is always telling us to "wook momma!!" when he sees one in a field. He likes to build towers with his Mega Blocks...hmm engineer or architect maybe??


The boys with Liam at The Lewis' Lights, they found the Thomas the Train display and it took us a lot of coercing to get them to continue on the trail, if we'd have known we would have brought them straight to this one and stayed for a while.


Daddy with his little reindeer :)


This is the closest I have come to getting them both in a picture.....impossible! They were so sweet and took in all the lights.


"Nana" has now morphed into "Nanny", it's cute I think it's going to stick!


Kali and her boys, she is the BOSS and they really don't mind!



Thanksgiving night at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house. Hudson, Kali, Kayla and Harrison they all have so much fun together!

1 comment: