Friday, March 12, 2010

That sounds like fun! - HSP

We have really done so well (literally!) with not being sick this winter! It caught up with us and these boys have had fevers and bronchitis ALL week and let me tell you what a week it has been! I will spare you all the details but this has probably been one of the most stressful weeks in a long time. I started a grad class that I didn't know I was in (it was full when I registered) and I had already missed 2 classes, trying to catch up on work and take care of the sick and we didn't have Internet or a printer....whew I am glad it's over! The boys are shaping up and the weather is fantastic. Joel already has our weekend planned with yard work, seriously he has it planned by what we will do first, projects we will work on together and our own projects to finish and he started talking about this last week! We just planned our first family (us 4) beach vacay and I am so excited, I think they will really like it this year!

Harrison playing with the curtain in the doctor's office, germ-free I'm sure!

Sitting patiently, this is how I knew they were really sick.

Running their trains on the desk.....waiting

Harrison has been cracking us up with his phrases....we aren't sure where he comes up with the things he says because we don't talk the way he does. We passed the West Jones baseball fields the other night and he said, "oh a baseball game! that sounds like fun!"
Some favorite things right now:
Berenstain Bears
Max and Ruby
Team Umi Zumi
Mr.Potato Head
Mardi Gras Beads
Grilled Cheese
Singing ABC's and Itsy Bitsy Spider
Coloring
Dora Snacks

Joel and I at our good friend Carolyn and Breck's wedding










1 comment:

  1. I think everyone I know has been sick this past week! We all three just got over the stomach virus:(

    ReplyDelete