Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break 10' or Bust!

We celebrated our own Spring Break this week. We went to the outlet malls in Gulfport with Nanny and Granny Shaw on Monday. We stopped and had lunch at the Golden Corral buffet, the boys loved the ice cream and gummy bears of course. Tuesday we went to play with the Crager's , Collin, Brantlee and Mrs.Courtney and that is always fun! Yesterday, Nanny and Liam came to play and the boys played with big bubbles and we practiced Easter Egg hunting, they had a blast and did so well in the hunt! So we have had a fun week despite the cooler than norm temperatures.
Potty training is coming along, they are doing well with pull-ups and waking up dry so maybe in the next month we will see big strides in getting out of diapers. I don't have an update on the job search, we have just seen the biggest budget cut in education in years so schools are NOT hiring....ugh. I will hit the pavement again next week to try to charm them some more. Here are some pictures from our Spring Break!

Nanny and Harrison making giant bubbles


Finding all the toys and candy in their eggs, I think they expect every egg to have something inside now...

My little Huddy!

Harrison straining to open this egg BY HIMSELF, " I DO IT!!"

Cousins! They have so much fun together!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that last pic?! I'm glad you're having luck with the potty training. Jackson was doing good but I think I pushed him too hard. So, I'm taking a step back for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!! Great times :)Good idea on practicing. This year it gets serious ;)

    ReplyDelete