Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dog Days of Summer


We are in the dog days of summer now... It is too hot to stay outside for long and we are (I AM!!) getting stir-crazy inside. Nanny had a great idea this weekend and set the boys up in their boxes (rooms, garages, sheds, caves are some other names we have called them).

They twisted her arm to get in....actually I think they just said "Nanny get in!"

Today it was a slide!

It has been a motorcycle garage too!

Charlie is a big boy now, I tried to get him to sit next to Harrison but between the both of them and the heat I was sweating and my blood pressure was peaking...this is all I got.

We went to Collin's dinosaur birthday party this weekend. It was epic because Harrison is still talking about it! He slid down the big slide over and over, they hit the pinata and sang "Happy Birthday!". We keep hearing about the highlights of the party particularly when it is time to go down for a nap or for the night!



2 comments:

  1. Awww, I am so glad they had fun! Maybe you will be planning a dino party in October??? By the way, I do love the box idea! We need to try that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your furniture looks great!! I can't wait to see those boys!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete