Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My goal is 62 for 2010

My 2009 blog book had 62 posts in it and I am trying to make that goal for 2010, sometimes it is hard and sometimes (probably often) there will be things that others are not entertained by. As my other blogger buddies know, a lot of it is for our own documentation and since I'm doing these as kind of "year books" for the boys I don't want to leave out anything!!

Hudson is now independently using the potty, we don't have to ask and he doesn't announce it he just goes. Harrison is not interested and that's OK changing one diaper/pull-up is a piece of cake compared to chasing down 2. They can tell you when their birthday is and Harrison is starting to make requests for his...today he had some Sour Cream and Onion chips and said, "I want these at my birthday party Mommy". They crack me up with the things they are saying and doing. Harrison was attempting to plug a fan in today and I yelped and said "No that will shock..." and he interrupted and said, "you mean it will shock me and blow me into outer space!?"......"uhhh...yeah, it will blow you into outer space", I said.

This is a Bob the Builder outfit but Hudson calls it "Pappy" because Pappy wears a tool belt when he's working.

He can't stand attention or being in front of a camera, can't you tell??

They have been best friends this week, it can change in a split second but the brotherly love is refreshing.

We love water painting!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking ALL OVER for water paint. Where in the world did you find it? Kenadie was sitting by me when I was looking at this and when I went past "Buzz" she said "I want to see Buzz man." :)

    ReplyDelete