Sunday, July 25, 2010

"The Man"

Whenever we are out and about, in a store, at McDonald's or in the car; we use "the man" as our rule maker. For example, at McDonald's playground Harrison wanted to take his chicken nugget to play. My mom said, "the man said No Eating in the playground" and he sat down and ate that nugget. At Target, they start as we enter the store "I wanna walk!" and we said, "The Man said all little boys need to be in a buggy so they don't get lost" and they agreed to get in. At the pool when they start running....you guessed it, that man said No Running! So I just wonder who they think that man is but thank you Mr.Man, you have made my job a little bit easier. Here are some pics from this week :)



At the pool with my little fishies

Before school one day

Ms.Ashley their teacher, they love her and include her in our prayers.

Riding the 4-wheeler with Pawpaw, their most favorite activity of all!

The Moore's were at Honey's yesterday and got to come by for a visit and dinner, Maggie didn't cry once all night, such a good baby.
Ali and Ken came too!

Uncle D was in town!

Here is Brantlee, Hudson, Collin and Harrison they played so hard and ran around the yard like this for awhile!

These were good babies too!

4 comments:

  1. I love "the man"! What a great idea :) I may have to try that one on Kenadie. Hudson looks JUST like you in the pic with their teacher! Such cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! I’m definitely going to see how well Alec minds “the man!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to remember that!! That's hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I love those boys and LOVE that they will wear a hat!

    ReplyDelete