Monday, October 11, 2010

Catching up!

I have tried and tried to blog this week. For some reason it has been giving me a hard time about posting pictures. I think I finally got 4 to upload :( We had a special week last week, our boys turned three! Here are a few pictures from the week!

Jackson, Hudson, Collin, Harrison, Brantlee and Kali at the the boys birthday party at the zoo!

The family at the birthday party, silly boys.

These were a favorite gift, superhero capes! They love them!

Here we are going into school with our birthday cupcakes, they were so excited about showing their friends!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW I love the family photo. Those are hard to come by but so worth the effort. Great party by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of the group party pics! Love the super hero capes, too!

    Not sure what problem you're having...but I have to upload them all AND post them at the same time. Otherwise, they get lost. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete