Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blessed Day

On August 28, we had Saylor Christened at Oak Grove United Methodist Church. We are still members as well as my family in Hattiesburg. Pastor Chris Young performed such a special service. As he walked her around she fell right to sleep, the music and message were perfect. We took up 2 whole pews of family and friends who were so sweet to come. Afterwards, we all went to eat and have cake. Saylor wore the same dress that I wore when I was Christened in Mobile, AL at the same age. She wore my Mom's baby cross and my baby ring and bracelet. She looked like an angel!










We were working pictures for the boys invitations and it was hilarious....this is just a silly outtake, we had tons of those but I do love when the outtakes get their turn on the slide show, it makes me laugh out loud.

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Happy christening day, Saylor!

    I big puffy heart outtakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW what a special day, Amanda. It gave me chills reading this. The last picture is perfect. You should use this one for the invitation! How cute is this?!

    ReplyDelete