Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dads Day and another pneumovirus

Saylor started coming down with the same symptoms Hudson did the day we got home from the beach and after a week of it she was also diagnosed with pneumonia and medipneumovirus. It was so sad to see her dragging and coughing but amazingly she got better faster than Hudson did and her O2 never got below 90. This was on Father's Day weekend so we weren't all together to celebrate.
Harrison had to try on my wig for Lauren's bacherlorette party, when I saw this picture I almost threw the thing in the trash....horrible. 

One of the boys snuck this photo of Pappy but we did get to see him and Nana Pierce and visit while Saylor was sick.

She felt so bad she just wanted to lay in my lap all the time. :(

The boys and Pop on Father's Day morning, they stayed with Nanny while we mended Saylor.

Giving Daddy all his handmade gifts and card.

Daddy's big gift, a shop vac! I had no idea what we were missing out on! I love this thing maybe more than Joel does!

We also had a Garden Veggie Fry, it was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment