Friday, June 28, 2013

Oh Mercy!

We have wanted a Springer Spaniel for a few years now, my brother's family has one you might have seen on here, "Lolli", she is the greatest dog and was the inspiration for us wanting one. Well we found a breeder in Wilmer, AL which just happens to be on the way home from the beach! There is never a "good" time to get a new puppy, who is ever ready to add another life and responsibility to the pack as it is?! Since I am staying home this year it was just a "better" time to get one. So we made contact with the breeder and met her in Mobile and picked up our new girl, Oh Mercy Vanellope of Beaver Lake, "Mercy". She actually came with the name Mercy so we kept it, her litter was all "M" names. As my mom says, it's so fitting "Mercy Me!" is all she could say! She is the sweetest baby and I've never had a puppy that will just lay around and stays right next to me inside or outside.
She fits right in and has some LARGE shoes to fill with Lolli!

The kids love her, my only complaint is that I have to bathe her ALL the time, I forgot how Springer's love water and she tries to fits all four legs in Charlie's water bowl and swim! I need to get her a little pool. I didn't have a picture of her and Charlie but they are great friends and hang together outside.

She can sit and shake!

This is the moment we got her, she and Lolli hit it off.


Saylor says, "my puppy!", "Good gull", and tries to say Mercy and calls her "Monkey" instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment