Thursday, September 3, 2009

23 months...yesterday!





These little stinkers were 23 months old yesterday! I noticed when I went to check on them before going to bed that they looked so tall laying down, I also noticed that Hudson once again took his shorts and diaper off....his hiney was shining. Here are some recent pics of the boys. Harrison wants to wear gloves (any style, material, size) when he holds his football to throw it, so here he is with his latex football gloves. Hey, we do what we can around here to keep this everyone stable! Charlie went to the new Southern Pines Spay and Neuter Clinic last week and got "fixed". Sorry Char Char! I highly recommend that clinic! He is 8 mos old and weighs 60 pounds, will he get bigger or is he at his adult size? We are going outside a lot now that our new fence is finally up, we all enjoy the new space! We have a busy weekend ahead with HS school football (Laurel vs. Oak Grove) Joel is working this weekend, Southern plays Alcorn St in their first game, we are meeting Pappy and Nana Pierce to eat and also having everyone over to celebrate Daddy's and Mawmaw's Birthday....it will be a fun weekend. SMTTT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Charlie probably won't get much bigger. They usually stop growing after 1 year. However, since you just had him fixed, he might put on a few extra pounds. They tend to let themselves go after that!! I know Sadie did. She put on another 15 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chillie put on a couple of pounds after he got fixed, too. But, he is a pomeranian so his weight gain won't be as bad as a lab. After I talked to you the other day, I thought to myself "Hudson and Harrison will be 2 in a month!". Of course, I didn't want to bring this up to you because I figured it would make you emotional (I know it would me). Hope y'all have a good weekend!! Tell Joel happy birthday for me :)

    ReplyDelete