Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reorganization!

It has been raining for almost a week now, which I don't mind we needed it! However staying inside with two toddlers will make one get creative with new play ideas. We re-organized their playroom and went through old toys to go in the garage sale pile. Just organizing all like toys has made old toys new again! We were drowning in toys they were in every room so I decided to consolidate and have toys in two rooms now. The upstairs playroom is now manageable and they LOVE to go upstairs and play which is great because if it is messy I don't feel like I have to pick it up 10 times a day! Here is what we did this morning, went to see the horses but they weren't around but they climbed the fence anyway.
Harrison is doing great with his "Peas!" and "Thanks!" and Hudson is saying "Mease" and "Cue" for please and thank you, at least they are saying them without being cued that's a start!







I should have taken a "before" pic for this to truly be appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Come help me out! You're so lucky to have that upstairs room!! I'm thinking we should turn our attic into an actual room...I'm sure Adam would go for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a playroom. I am jealous!!!! You did inspire me to clean out my closet though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete