Monday, September 28, 2009

Joel and Amanda plus 3 !!

We are expecting!! It is a singleton this time and is due May 12th! As much fun as my TWO are I am extremely excited it will only be one. I told Joel I just want to carry it around everywhere I go and hold it all the time. The boys will be a little over 2 1/2 when he or she is born. It might be a little more crazy for a while but it will be fun. We have always wanted 3 kiddos so this should one should wrap it up! I found out on September 5th (Joel's mom's bday) which is 2 days before his birthday so I had the boys bring him an early present in a bag....I could hardly wait to see his reaction, it was a little of a surprise....no accident just a surprise!! We told both of our families with cupcakes, Joel just opened the box to let them get one out.... some caught on fast and some not so fast!!! (I probably aged 10 years during both of those experiences...whew) I will be 8 weeks Wednesday, we pray for a non-eventful pregnancy and a healthy baby!




He just got home from seeing patients and just wanted to rest for a second.....SURPRISE!!

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! the "official" blog post :) haha we are so proud for you guys! you know, we love those boys... but i'm secretly hoping for a sweet little girl for you friend! either way - a HEALTHY, HAPPY baby!! will look forward to keeping up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that the boys could be a part of this! And look at Joel's big smile!! AW!! We love you guys! Can't wait to meet the new Pierce addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo great! Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to read all about round 2 of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete