Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Football Helmets and Baby Dolls!

The boys have always been interested in babies (real or doll) not to play with but to kiss and watch. So I thought they needed a baby doll to learn to hold and be nice to a baby. I went to Dollar Tree and got a green and a blue doll and two bottles with juice....I got to thinking while I was in there that this was overly feminine so to counter act that I picked up two Knight's Helmets which we will be calling football helmets. They were all a hit!! They wore their football helmets and fed the babies the bottles! It's good sensitivity training for them with a dash of football.



4 comments:

  1. Oh this is hilarious! They can wear their helmets and come over to help out when Maggie gets here anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! I would have loved to see Joel's face when you brought the dolls back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOO funny! They are absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You practicing for round 2??????

    ReplyDelete