Friday, April 23, 2010

Young at Heart

That is the name of my Granny's group from her church that take day trips and long trips together. Yesterday they went to Landrum's Country and we surprised them and met them there! I personally had a great time, I've never been there before, it was so cool! The boys on the other hand weren't as excited as I had hoped. Harrison fell and had a bad scrape when we arrived and Hudson was so scared of the animals, namely a beautiful peacock "peatock", it kept yelling out (I don't know what you call that....crowing??). It was great to see Granny and Aunt Doris though.

You can see the happiness and excitement in this pic...

Tuesday we had an impromptu dinner date with the Crager family at Eatza Pizza and then we went to Mason Park to let the kids get the wiggles out. It was a great night and like we said, we couldn't have planned it, impromptu is a great thing with kiddos! It was a great night.

Sadly, this was the only pic with every kid in it. They LOVED the gumball machine.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been there either! Always wanted to, though. I think this is the first time I've ever seen H&H dressed differently!! Still cuties :)

    ReplyDelete